Saturday, July 18, 2020

Have you ever had your heart broken?

Have you ever had your heart broken?































 

I am going to tell you a story about broken and open.

Krish and Julie were sitting in a park and having perfect dates after grabbing their pizza and goofy selfies. 

He asks;- ''Why are you having doubts"?
As they sit in overgrown grass down by the lake (mosquitoes biting, fireflies blinking and she was fighting that sinking feeling)
 
Julie replied;- "I am not having doubts exactly, I just-
I trail off, unsure how politely express my concerns that he might not have the emotional capacity to love me with that depth and intensity. that my soul needs to  and receive reciprocate fiercely.''

Julie finally asks- Have you ever had heartbroken?

He thinks about it for a while and she knows that this means he hasn't because a broken heart isn't a "maybe" type of hurt.

Krish finally replied;- "I don't think so"
and her heart drops a notch as the mosquito keeps feasting on their not so young blood.
Because if, in thirty years, this man beside her has never loved someone enough to have his heart broken by them, then has he really loved them enough to have his heart opened by them?
and why should she think that she will be the exception?

Julie was staring at fireflies and talking to herself in her mind. . .
"No, I don't deceive myself anymore that I might somehow awaken a new level of emotion within someone else, and I have no interest in teaching him How to love me in that over the moon, under the bones types of the way."

First of all, because it simply can't be taught and second because even if it could be, She don't want an apprentice in a relationship. She wants an equal someone who can naturally give as much back to her as she pours out for him.

Krish asks;- What about you?
As Julie was staring longingly at the fireflies- All of them giving off that magical Light.
He asks that-
" Have you ever had your heartbroken"?
 
Julie nod, feeling it start to break again now at how yet again she will be the one who feels more, the one who thinks maybe she can love deeply enough for the both of them, but always finds out in the end that she actually can't.

Julie reply- "YES", 'a few times'.
WORDS FOR MY READERS:-
I am sending healing energy to all broken hearts out there.
You should keep feeling and "loving" too much- its's only the way to live nearly enough.😉😊
It's hard to see things up and close and much of the beauty comes from letting ourselves get tangled in the words and emotion even when that means overlooking a typo or two!!
Thanks as always for reading and relating.🤗

Share this

3 Comments to "Have you ever had your heart broken?"

Unknown said...

Nice haan...keep going 🔥

Unknown said...

Its so beautiful,so heart touching,so relatable atleast for me..like mesmerizingly beautiful

Anonymous said...

I have a heart of steel, so can't be broken 😉