Saturday, August 29, 2020

Right or wrong?

Right or wrong?


I am sharing a moment that I had with her.
It's been 2 months without her and I was completely shattered!! 
My interest in writing and bird watching makes me a loner.
My day was going good as I was sitting on the window and remembering about her with a cup of coffee.
All of a sudden my phone rang with the name popping "Boo bear".
Yeah, it was she only.
I call her boo bear,  just because she is cute and healthy like a bear.
After thinking for a minute, I pick up the call and I heard a sound of whimpering, I was worried and hankering to exude my feeling and say her "I love you" but I pretended strong in front of her and asked all fine?
She replied "no" I am not fine without you.
She apologized and ask me can you bring happiness in my life.
I said, what? Umm. I thought you were happy.
I tried to chill her mood but acting normally so that She didn't take any guess about my feeling.
Eventually, we started to talk and I again keep texting her like before but this time I was not the first as always I do.
She was too much confused and disturbed.
I felt bad for her for a moment but I somehow convinced myself to keep away from her and we continue to talk for a month.
All of a sudden on November 12 2017 approx 7 o'clock I got a popup message on WhatsApp as I have the custom notification for her so I simply open it in a hurry.
She said that she wants to ask something,  she told me that she was drunk and she is out with her friend as much I know about her she never used to drunk,  I rebuked her and told her not to drink too much.
Overmorrow at 3:00 a.m. my mobile rang up and I saw an unknown number was popping on the screen.
It was her best friend and she said that it "Megha" is out of control, she was wailing (I heard it as background noise).
She snatched the phone from her best friend and ask to hang up.
I rang her up again and ask her to utter whatever she wants to!!
She told me that she loves me once but never trusted.
She likes me and loves the thing I do for her but she said ''I am unable to understand her feeling''.
The next morning I woke up and decided to leave her forever.
 I tried harder and harder to leave her forever but the next day she texted me and told me that I am not her cup of tea.
 I chose to be quiet at that time. 
She was repeatedly saying sorry and asking me to leave as according to her she had created a mess in my life.
I was quite and I kept quiet forever.
I had received 50 texts and 30 calls and after that change my number as I had to switch the country without meeting her once.
She will never know what I feel for her.
Albeit she is a doctor now and working in a reputed hospital as a senior surgeon.
 I always kept stalking her and asking about her by her best friend.
In the end, I realized that she had lost me.
But my love will be always alive for her.


There are millions of unanswered questions in my mind but now I didn't want answer of anyone....... hahaha this might be shocking for her as I always keep asking.
I don't know you are reading or not but sending you lots of love and blessing my girl!!

RIGHT OR WRONG
I guess I was wrong
The once right
Yours's the wrong now I feel was right
The right went so wrong
I love wrongfully right.

Share this

3 Comments to "Right or wrong?"

Anonymous said...

Madam ko ho gya h lovaria. And breakup k side effects

Akanksha said...

You wrote so well. And there's nothing right and wrong in my view and it's just LOVE always đź’ť

SANSKRITI said...

Thanks for appreciating... It means a lot to me