Monday, May 11, 2020

THREE MUSKETEERS : True friends stays forever beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time!

Around this 1st year I met my best friend, but I didn’t realize they were my Best Friends. I thought they were like classmates only whom I never gonna talk to at the end of semester. They were the girls about whom I never thought I would talk to them that much and they will become my family.

But I was wrong.😉

In the beginning I used to live in a hostel and they both Kiara and Aarohi were living in their own house as they were localite. They came to interact with me, they thought of me as intelligent. But they were definitely wrong. Kiara and Aarohi seemed really happy as they were friends already. We started to talk every day. I shared my feelings about the hostel as I wasn't willing to live in a hostel for a long time. It’s not that I never lived in a hostel and P.G before but this was like an enclosure. So, I had left my hostel and opted to live in a P.G hostel.😐
I used to go to Kiara’s house and we had started to attend parties, night out together. We had stayed together for many nights and eventually our bond became stronger. Few friends were envious also but we didn’t bother at all.

Our first trip was to Bhubaneswar. It was the best time when we were tipsy on a beach and Aarohi disgorged the whole story of her life. Frankly speaking it was terrible for me to see them both after getting liquored up. Aarohi was puking and Kiara was totally buzzed. We had spent a night on a beach and I was literally frightened. But the next morning we walked for our breakfast and explored some temples and Odisha’s handicraft shop. I believed that we were inseparable. We came back to our hometown. All things are going well.😃
(Image source: wattpad.com)
Then one Sunday Aarohi met her first boyfriend. Don’t know why I didn’t like that guy as she was becoming him, sharing and losing identity in him. All she did for him was pleasure for her. After sometime like Kiara I also keep supporting her. But we had witnessed her going through heartbreak, disappointment and getting dumped. I remembered that day when she ranged me up and bawled for what happened to her, unfortunately I wasn’t there with her. I was struggling that time as an entrepreneur who had to face failure and downfall. On the other hand, Kiara moved to another city. 😩
It was a rollercoaster year for us. It wasn't an easy transition for me where I had started a new business and had zero social life in Bangalore.
 Aarohi got a job as a journal and started her career in Indore. For the long term, we were not in touch with each other. All of us were busy in making our good life and career. After a year in the month of march I got a voice message from an unknown number and it was Aarohi telling that Kiara met with an accident and she was leaving for indraprastha Apollo hospital.😞 Simply after hearing this I chose to drive and without delay left my town. I and Aarohi both reached the hospital and query for Kiara there. Receptionist told us to go to room 332. When we both made an entrance, we were astonished by our vision of her sitting in an armchair in white coat. She is a junior surgeon in Apollo hospital. She was snickering about her accident and told us that how can we forget about today as it was our friendship anniversary. We had abused and punched her down for panicking us this way but lastly we had celebrated our day and I guess liking your best friend isn’t so bad as long as you both know you’ll be there for the other one no matter what happens.
We went through thick and thin and I wouldn’t change it for the world.😌
They are my best friends and I’m beyond thankful for it. So all I have to say is thank you to my best friend for being such a gift in my life so far, for making my life better and brighter in so many ways, every day to many more years growing and exploring life together!!
(Image source: wordpress.com)

Share this

0 Comment to "THREE MUSKETEERS : True friends stays forever beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time!"